Application Developer - Augmented Reality
Candidates must have written augment reality for headsets or VR candidates with 3D game programmer, 1st person shooter, Immersive 3d gaming , Graphic capability used or unreal would transition well into this role.
Experience with VDK would be a plus.
Must be local - can work remote part of the work week.
Our client is developing Augmented Reality solutions for operating room to work in conjunction with its existing and products in Surgical Robotics and Orthopedics. We are looking for an individual with a proven track record of fast-failure/fast-success development to push the forefront of AR in the OR.
- Prototype and build next generation AR products in Unity3D/C#/C++
- Work closely with the robotics development team to concept and iterate on product ideas
- Build with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Meta, Magic Leap)
- 3D graphics programming expertise with Unity, OpenGL, DirectX or similar
- 4+ years of experience with C/C++/C#/Objective C or Java
- Amazing attention to detail, self-motivated and collaborative
- Passion for creating new, innovative, and ground-breaking user experiences
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Augmented or Virtual Reality development expertise
- User interface and rapid prototyping experience
- 4 year degree required
- Deep knowledge of Unity3D and C#
- Experience with Kinect, Leap Motion, Gesture recognition
- Experience with Hololens, Google Glass or Meta AR headsets
- Understanding of computer vision algorithms, spatial mapping, shaders
- Strong generalist/hacker spirit who tinkers with various emerging technologies
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities..