Augmented Reality Application Developer - Pittsburgh, PA
Our client is developing Augmented Reality solutions for operating room to work in conjunction with its existing and products in Surgical Robotics and Orthopedics. We are looking for an individual with a proven track record of fast-failure/fast-success development to push the forefront of AR in the OR.
- Prototype and build next generation AR products in Unity3D/C#/C++
- Work closely with the robotics development team to concept and iterate on product ideas
- Build with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Meta, Magic Leap)
- 3D graphics programming expertise with Unity, OpenGL, DirectX or similar
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with C/C++/C#/Objective C or Java
- Amazing attention to detail, self-motivated and collaborative
- Passion for creating new, innovative, and ground-breaking user experiences
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Augmented or Virtual Reality development expertiseUser interface and rapid prototyping experience
- 4 year degree required
- Deep knowledge of Unity3D and C#
- Experience with Kinect, Leap Motion, Gesture recognition
- Experience with Hololens, Google Glass or Meta AR headsets
- Understanding of computer vision algorithms, spatial mapping, shaders
- Strong generalist/hacker spirit who tinkers with various emerging technologies
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]