Sony PlayStation has an exciting full time opportunity for a PlayStation Representative in the San Francisco, CA and Peninsula area. If you love gaming, have great retail experience and love to talk to people, then we want to hear from you. This role will focus on locations in and around San Francisco including locations in Marin & Sonoma Counties (Novato, Petaluma, Santa Rosa) and San Francisco and San Mateo Counties (San Francisco, Daly City, San Mateo, Redwood City)
We are seeking a highly skilled professional capable of creating a positive environment for PlayStation products at retail. You are someone who maximizes product sales by performing assigned tasks at scheduled retail stores including shelf maintenance, interactive installations/maintenance, product education, display installation/maintenance, and data collection as well as others as needed. In this role you will develop relationships with retail associates to facilitate the accomplishment of goals. You love training and educating both associates and customers. You love games, and bringing the PlayStation Experience to your community. This is the same territory where our HQ is located and have the opportunity to be the face of PlayStation in Silicon Valley, SF and the North Bay.
The ideal candidate will live within or near San Francisco, Daly City, Millbrae, South SF, Millbrae, etc.
- Educating store personnel on the PlayStation product line.
- Placing promotional Point of Purchase (POP) materials.
- Monitoring product inventory and ensuring product is placed on the selling floor.
- Resetting product displays.
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the PlayStation product area.
- Installing and maintaining interactive display kiosks.
- Setting products to plan-o-grams.
- Moving product from stockroom to sales floor.
- Developing and maintaining beneficial retail relationships.
- Conducting consumer demonstrations.
- Supporting PlayStation as needed at local and regional industry or retailer events